Prevail Protective Underwear for Women, Maximum Absorbency (X-Large (48 Count))
Prevail features the Dri-Fit system which promotes skin health and helps reduce skin discomfort through a unique combination of cotton-enhanced and synthetic fibers, which help keep you 5X drier than other leading brands*. Designed for maximum leakage protection, Prevail Underwear features Comfort-Shape Plus with gentle elastics that shape to your body for a more comfortable
Prevail features the Dri-Fit system which promotes skin health and helps reduce skin discomfort through a unique combination of cotton-enhanced and synthetic fibers, which help keep you 5X drier than other leading brands*. Designed for maximum leakage protection, Prevail Underwear features Comfort-Shape Plus with gentle elastics that shape to your body for a more comfortable and discreet fit than standard adult diapers with the look and feel of everyday underwear. The cloth-like outer cover is soft and comfortable for all-day wear while ventilated waist panels allow air to pass through, reducing heat buildup and promoting healthy skin. Prevail Underwear is the #1 rated brand in the healthcare industry. Each product is constructed with a discreet core technology that allows for thinner, highly-absorbent material that enables the user to move more freely and confidently. Combined with a super absorbent polymer for dual protection, Odor Guard technology is proven to reduce the total amount of odor-causing ammonia formed during and after use. Moisture is quickly locked in upon contact for added leakage protection while the soft outer fabric provides additional all-day comfort. Extra-large size fits waist sizes 48 to 64 inches for a snug and comfortable fit. Each Prevail incontinence product features a proprietary Quick Wick layer of material with MaxSoft Technology that provides advanced softness with rapid liquid absorption for optimal product performance. This package includes 60 individual pairs of disposable underwear. Prevail adult care products are manufactured in Pennsylvania with attention to quality, safety, sustainability, and responsible sourcing practices by First Quality, a family-owned company. The top sheet of this product contains minimum 15% cotton. *Based on rewet testing of the leading protective underwear brands.
- WOMENS BRIEFS: These disposable pull-up briefs were designed specifically for women for use during the day or overnight, with Comfort Shape Plus elastics that flex for a smooth, discreet feminine fit.
- MAXIMUM ABSORBENCY: MaxSorb Gel core provides maximum absorbency for moderate to heavy leaks & Omni-Odor Guard neutralizes odors instantly. Dri-Fit cotton enhanced provides a soft, comfortable fit.
- RELIABLE & DISCREET BLADDER LEAKAGE PRODUCTS: We offer discreet & comfortable protection with underwear, pads, briefs, bed pads, & belted shields for adult incontinence & post-partum bladder leakage.
- COMFORT & INNOVATION: We spent decades working with users & healthcare professionals to develop innovations that always offer exceptionally discreet comfort & absorbency & help support skin health.
- TRY OUR QUALITY: Prevail is a leader in advancing new technologies for greater protection, comfort, skin health & wellness. Our commitment to quality & innovation is evident in every product we make.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking LeakPads.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.