Poise Incontinence Pads, Ultimate Absorbency, Regular, 33 Count (Pack of 4)
With trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control, Poise Incontinence Pads softly curve in the middle to give you the confidence and protection you need for heavy bladder leakage protection. The front and back of the incontinence pads are wider to provide even more coverage where you need it the most, while the
With trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control, Poise Incontinence Pads softly curve in the middle to give you the confidence and protection you need for heavy bladder leakage protection. The front and back of the incontinence pads are wider to provide even more coverage where you need it the most, while the middle conforms to your natural body curves. Poise pads stay 10x drier than leading period pads. Poise Ultimate Absorbency Incontinence Pads are designed to handle those unexpected gushes. This package contains individually wrapped Poise Ultimate Absorbency Incontinence Pads in regular length. Poise is the number one brand for light bladder leaks.† †Based on Nielsen Market Share DataFrequently Asked Questions What is LBL?LBL stands for light bladder leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience light bladder leakage (LBL), which is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine. Why do I have bladder leaks? Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:• Physical changes from childbirth to menopause.• Being overweight.• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases.• Bladder or urinary tract infections.• Bladder irritants.Can I prevent leaks? There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks.• Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages.• Exercise regularly – Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor.• Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation.Can I use my FSA? Yes, you can. Poise products are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the U.S. Will my shipping box have what’s inside written on it? No, it will not. All Poise maternity pads, bladder control pads and other incontinence products are shipped discreetly in a brown, corrugated box for your privacy.
- Trusted 3-in-1 dryness, comfort and odor control – superior incontinence protection for women
- Pad shape softly curves in the middle to fit your curves better than before with ContourFit Design
- Poise ultimate incontinence pads are wider in front and back for heavy bladder leakage pad protection where it’s needed most
- Poise Pads are 10x drier than the leading period pad – perfect for maternity pads for women after birth who experience postpartum or the heaviest of bladder leaks
- Ultimate absorbency Poise pads are designed to help contain unexpected gushes
- Sign up for Amazon’s Subscribe & Save to get up to 15% savings, plus free routine deliveries which always ship discreetly in a plain box
- Packaging may vary from image shown
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking LeakPads.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.